Organize Your Home Search!
Save Your Favorites! Get Email Updates!
If you can't seem to find that right home to rent, come see us. If you don't find a home on our website that fit your needs, we can help you find one that does.
You can call our office for an appointment to talk to us about your rental needs. If you would like to take a look at the properties that we have available, please click on "Our Listings". If you are interested in any of the rental properties we have and would like to schedule a showing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call to set up an appointment for viewing.
For resident criteria and to see if you qualify for our listings, please click on the 'Rental Application' and read the resident criteria section.
If you find something you are interested and would like to start the application process then click on "Rental Application" on the website and download the application, fill out and send back to us via email to email@example.com, fax to 352-610-9986 or bring it personally to the office. You can pay your application fee and deposits via phone, fax, or online with a credit or debit card or bring a money order or cashier's check to the office with your application.
We suggest the following to make the application process simple:
1) Fill out the application completely.
2) Bring your photo ID (ex. driver's license, passport, state-issued Id)
3) Bring your proof of income (last 4 paystubs; 2 year income tax returns if you're self-employed).
4) Application fee: $50.00 per adult (anyone 18 and over need apply and pay the fee).
5) Security deposit (find under property information - each property is different) if you plan to secure a property.
For all other information and resident selection criteria, please read the 2nd page of the application carefully (which you can open and read by clicking on "Rental Application" on the website).
If you have any further questions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 352-610-9984.